jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Remove or replace Google Adsense on my hubpages.

1. Janna Jones profile image57
    Janna Jonesposted 7 years ago

Remove or replace Google Adsense on my hubpages.

I don't have Google Adsense. Can someone tell me...
    1. Can I replace the Google Adsense showing on my pages with some other type of monetization?
    2. If I can not replace with something else, can the Google adsense showing on my pages be removed to show nothing?
    I unchecked the box that says: " content meets the conditions of the Google AdSense Program Policy" but then I am not allowed to publish the hubpage.
    Thanks for your help

2. wvierra profile image62
    wvierraposted 7 years ago

They can not be removed and for this reason, when your ads are not showing then hubpages uses their ads to make money. This is how they make money, but when you have your ads up you make the better part of the money from ads.

So if you don't have an AdSense account you can get one by going to http://www.google.come/adsense

3. jstankevicz profile image83
    jstankeviczposted 7 years ago

Click on Edit.
    There is a drop down box next the word "Ads" and above the box you clicked re "content meets..."
    Click on the down arrow on the right of the box that says Ads - High.
    Change it to Ads - None.
    Click on "Done Editing"

4. Maddie Ruud profile image79
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

If your hubs are non-commercial (ie, they do not have any promotional links on them), you may remove Google ads by unchecking the "commercial" box and changing the ad level to "none" in the edit screen of your hub.  However, looking through your hubs I see most (if not all) of them contain affiliate links.  These hubs must have AdSense set to "high" or else you must remove the outbound links.

Closed to reply