This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Do you feel that writing the hubs is the easiest part of being on HP, the promot

1. sofs profile image81
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Do you feel that writing the hubs is the easiest part of being on HP, the promotions,

SEO, keyword searches , back linking are the toughest?

2. chasemillis profile image66
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

The question is a little confusing, but writing the Hubs is easy with Keywords being the next easiest because it just comes as you write the Hub. SEO comes with good Keywords scattered throughout your title, summary, and Hubs, along with good content (which shouldn't be a problem if you're writing good hubs).

I think that back linking is the toughest for two reasons. 1st - It's usually the last thing I do, giving me less will power to do it. And 2nd - It requires me to go outside of Hubpages, using multiple different sources, which makes it seem like a lot of work. I also haven't figured out my full proof strategy for creating backlinks, so I'm like a wandering animal trying to find the way to high quality back links.

working