How can i increase my score on my blog?

1. profile image46
    Mrahmassageposted 7 years ago

How can i increase my score on my blog?

2. WoodsmensPost profile image69
    WoodsmensPostposted 7 years ago

A few good ways would be to join blog sites. For instance Mybloglog or Fuelmyblog are a couple that come to mind, also Entrecard have all helped increase traffic scores to my blogs and a good way to meet a lot of new friends. big_smile

iS this the score you are referring to?

3. angela_michelle profile image99
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

Honestly, I don't have very specific advice. I do know writing about interesting topics, and making sure they are well written will get you higher hubscores. Christian hubs get rated lower than my other ones, the ones that get scored the highest are ones that have a more general interest rather than very specific like about writing or cameras. By adding more details such as pictures, videos, rss feeds, news, always seems to help my hubs. Sometimes if I notice a hub is beginning to fall, I will look at it and see if it is missing one of these features and then add it. I usually will see an instant increase shortly after. I also find that my longer hubs do better than my hubs that are around 500 words. Although I don't write for length, I write that amount that will sufficiently cover the topic I am writing about.