jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How do you get so ideas to write about? Some people have over 400, and that seem

1. blahokay1 profile image58
    blahokay1posted 7 years ago

How do you get so ideas to write about? Some people have over 400, and that seems insane to me.

2. Research Analyst profile image83
    Research Analystposted 7 years ago

The best way to get ideas of hubs to write about is to look at things offline such as the bookstore, just go through the various sections and look at the magazine stand, you will be surprised at all the niche hobbie magazines that will spark some really amazing hubs.

3. profile image0
    BenjaminBposted 7 years ago

Unless you live in a cave with no physical contact with the outside world you have ideas. What are your hobbies? What is your profession? What kind of food do you like to eat? And even if you did live in a cave,come to think of it,you would have tons of ideas to write about there as well such as rock formations,how to live in a cave and survive, and cooking for two on date night at my cave,lol.

4. profile image49
    Swolej1posted 7 years ago

Gather ideas from things you read on the internet, the news, etc.  You can also check out Google hot trends and see what's popular right now.  Think about your life and things you may enjoy or participate in.  I find it easy to write about topics that interest me.

5. sugz profile image73
    sugzposted 7 years ago

my brain never shuts up so i find topics easy to come up with. although, they probably wont interest most people, thats ok, i feel good writing them even if it's just for me.

i'm not into sci-fi or politics or religeon so i will never write about those, i'm not into flying so i wont write about that, i love motorbikes, but i don't think i'd be good writing it other than my experiences being on them as a novel. (uh OH.. there's another novel visualised)
    i'm not into huge amounts of literature either, so i wont be writing a school book, although i am writing about a wildlife park, and a guide to horsemanship.. but i never read the news, i wont even watch it, so i wont be writing a paper..

but i do write what ever my heart wants me to, and my brain tells the story.. not me. i just let my hands punch out the words while i watch tv..
    after reading a couple answers in here.. good advice, but ya also have to be interested in those things...

i would like someone to write a hub on.. "cooking for two on date night at my cave"

then invite me for Tea..!!! hehehe

...the night the cookie crumbled, the cave grew dark.. ooops i better shuddup now hehe

6. glassvisage profile image88
    glassvisageposted 7 years ago

A lot of mine are questions that are asked to me. I also used the Idea Bank, but I don't think that exists anymore. Sometimes I use old pieces of writing of mine, like poems.

working