jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Have you experience a sudden drop of 150 or more views per day suddenly?

1. nicregi profile image75
    nicregiposted 7 years ago

Have you experience a sudden drop of 150 or more views per day suddenly?

How do you overcome that and increase the views then?

2. thooghun profile image83
    thooghunposted 7 years ago

Actually -- yes. There are ups and downs throughout the year, and right now is a little crunch, I'm down about 20% on page views across the board.

Don't worry about it. Traffic is cyclical, and I noticed the same trend at the same time of year last year. It will climb again in a couple of weeks as people settle in after the holidays and start working and studying once more.

Stay strong and keep hubbing wink

3. Rabia Sajjad profile image57
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

Not yet...hoping to get it ahead,keep sending me suggestions to get a good traffic smile

4. ZarkoZivkovic profile image78
    ZarkoZivkovicposted 7 years ago

thooghun is right, it's because of the school year and end of holidays. My hubs also dropped down in views by at least 30%, but people will come back. you just make sure that you write quality content and the rest will come to place!

5. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Nicregi I am yet to get there to see that kind of  drop in traffic.. .. big_smile big_smile

I was wondering if that kind of drop isn't too high... I am not so old around here.. so  may be I am not right..

No help am I?

I just read the other answers, I think it may not be too bad after all... cheers

6. profile image0
    Wife Who Savesposted 7 years ago

Views will drop significantly during peak vacation times and holiday weekends. They are also less during December when people are busy with the holidays.

working