jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Why do some people ask so many random questions at once!?

1. EatLovePray profile image57
    EatLovePrayposted 7 years ago

Why do some people ask so many random questions at once!?

Just wondering..

2. skgrao profile image71
    skgraoposted 7 years ago

There are Question Masters with one Eye and a number 74 who are in question mood always and refuse to use their brain for answers.

3. vinividivici profile image61
    vinividiviciposted 7 years ago

If they had patience they would had got the answer themselves.

4. profile image0
    deepakkumaarrposted 7 years ago

I think there are Generating Traffic to their profile or the Hubs so they are asking random questions

5. ryancarter profile image59
    ryancarterposted 7 years ago

Possibly confusion... schizophrenia maybe.  I think I agree with deepakkumaarr about generating traffic...

6. milesofjazz profile image59
    milesofjazzposted 7 years ago

I agree, it has got to be for traffic...though it hasn't made me visit their site even once.

7. SteveoMc profile image75
    SteveoMcposted 7 years ago

Sometimes the person is very busy.   They come here when some questions pop into their heads, they then ask a series.   There is a limit of how many you can ask a day.   They just keep asking until their limit is reached.   

They may not be random questions at all.   The questioner may be having a good time asking a series of questions.

8. profile image0
    Surabhi Kauraposted 7 years ago

I think, it is a human psychology that when a person battles with his/her thoughts, he/she then seeks remedy by asking so many questions at once smile

9. Victoria Lynn profile image90
    Victoria Lynnposted 6 years ago

Are they supposed to be asking random questions, or is the questions tab just for questions about HubPages? I've seen so many random questions that I'm confused about the purpose.

10. Kim M Gregory profile image61
    Kim M Gregoryposted 6 years ago

My husband does this...he rambles about this and that...always asking more questions than folks can answer in a day.  He will eventually circle back around for an answer so sometimes I have to make a written list.  I think it is because his mind is so operates on warp speed...smart man that man of mine!