jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I clicked on my own hub and got sent here instead. What the heck? Where's my hu

1. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

I clicked on my own hub and got sent here instead.  What the heck? Where's my hub?

http://searchguide.frontiernet.net/inde … -Chapter-8

2. Woman Of Courage profile image60
    Woman Of Courageposted 7 years ago

It could have been a error with your browser at that particular time. If the problem has not corrected, you may need to contact hubpages for help.

3. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Using the link you provided, your hub does not exist.  But if clicked from your profile, the hub exists, so I think it's the link name, that's all.

4. Lady Guinevere profile image61
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Thanks for all the comments.  I just went through them all and they are all there.  I do have to go back to each one and fix some spelling errrors and tweak them.  I wouldn't have known that unless this happened.  So things happen for a reason.  This time it brought it to my attention that I need to work on these hubs.

5. vagabund profile image55
    vagabundposted 7 years ago

It could be the case thyat your browser need to be clean of cookies, or caches. Press F5 and as well clean your cookies, close the browser and see if happens again. If problem is solved then you know from time to time to clean your browser cache..If problem presist then you should contact admin to take look into your problem..

Closed to reply

working