jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how to post an article at hubpages?

1. profile image46
    cyberegoposted 7 years ago

how to post an article at hubpages?

2. sofs profile image82
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Click on help next to your profile and contest click on FAQ and all the help you need is the go to hubpage tutorials , it teaches you all you need to know, read it well will save you a lot of trouble later.
    'Best wishes and Welcome to HP

3. jennyhamply profile image56
    jennyhamplyposted 7 years ago

click start a new hub, there you can post articles,  type a tittle, and then follow the step, you can see my article as an example.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Gucci-Designer- … rth-to-Buy

4. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

Personally, I write my articles on my computer in a word program.  When I have done spell check and made sure my content is good then I click on 'start a new hub' in the top upper right hand part of this screen.

I decide on my title, and hope that it already hasn't been written on.  If it has a red line will appear and you will have to select a different title.  Lately I have been checking the titles before writing my article.  I don't want to overlap or step on any toes, of writers that have written articles on the same subject.

Opening capsules lets you put your work in.  After a few Hubs, you may wish to go back and add more capsules and photos.

Good Luck and welcome to HubPages!

working