jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What is a good place to start to increase traffic to your hubs?

1. Jason Oleinik profile image72
    Jason Oleinikposted 7 years ago

What is a good place to start to increase traffic to your hubs?

2. deuxlai profile image61
    deuxlaiposted 7 years ago

You can submit to ezine articles or the other article directories.

3. Neverbetter profile image66
    Neverbetterposted 7 years ago

I've had good luck with increasing hub traffic by posting links to my hubs on Twitter. Simply shorten the link to your hub, preface it with an interesting "teaser", and post it. You'd be amazed at how much traffic it will pull to your hubs. Good luck!

4. maruthirp profile image60
    maruthirpposted 7 years ago

You dont need to do any thing if you write a quality content that is more interested for hubpages users. Just watch what are popular on hubpages and write hubs on those topics. That is enough to get traffic.

5. sid_candid profile image61
    sid_candidposted 7 years ago

The best way to get loads of traffic to your hubpages content is to keep posting quality content on a consistent basis. Posting links on social networking sites like facebook, twitter etc also helps. Submitting links to your hubs on sites like Xomba, Shetoldme, Redgage etc also helps get you traffic to your hubs.

6. fundamentallife profile image58
    fundamentallifeposted 7 years ago

If you have a good following on facebook and twitter, I suggest using 'Twitterfeed.com'. Input your hubpages rss feed and the hubs should get posted on auto-pilot to both T. and F.B.

The second way I suggest would be to make sure you are using some kind of SEO strategy:

1. Make sure your title is one that is actually being searched.
    2. Include themed words and 2, 3 & 4 phrases throughout your article so your hub gets found via several phrases.
    3. Write 2 ezine articles, submitted to the top article directories and link back to your hub, BUT..

4. Bookmark those ezines (not the hub!) on Digg & Propeller to bring link juice throughout your work.

These are just a few strategies you could use, good luck.

7. profile image0
    wicklesscandlesposted 7 years ago

Twitter has been working very good for me. You just have to be consistent with it.