This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

Sir. Good day! I'm really having this problem in giving comments to your blogs.

1. mariane12 profile image53
    mariane12posted 7 years ago

Sir.
    Good day!
    I'm really having this problem in giving comments to your blogs.

Every time that i make my comments and i found out that its long, i cant easily upload it. it would say that an error occur. so instead having 1 comment, i make 3 or 2 pages of it.
    i will put these cues "1 out of 3" or "continuation.."

is there anything i can do about it sir?? or ill just do the same thing with my others comments??

i would really appreciate your response to this matter sir.
    thank you ahead!

~Rosemariane Grace A. Mission.
    History3- Xx2

2. preston2farrell profile image56
    preston2farrellposted 7 years ago

hey.. Mariane  first of all you must have a specific account which you can use to comment to anybody..then you can write your comment box..it is not important that your comment must be long, you can write short comment also, and the most important thing is you i.p address use specific i.p address for comments..and i m sure that you are not found any errors for giving comments..

working