jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how to generate sales from my hubs,i am not getting enough traffic

1. prakashbojja profile image60
    prakashbojjaposted 7 years ago

how to generate sales from my hubs,i am not getting enough traffic

Please tell me how to get traffic to my hubs.

2. dgicre profile image80
    dgicreposted 7 years ago

Best way I have found to get traffic is to post links to your hubs in the blog comment section when leaving replies. Also leave your link in forum signatures this brings additional traffic as well. It takes a lot of hits or visitors to bring even the slightest AdSense revenue. You may try focusing on other type of affiliate type programs such as Clickbank or Amazon but they are pretty much dependent on traffic as well. Good luck and keep at it. Kind regards, ~ dgicre

3. evilia_lim profile image60
    evilia_limposted 7 years ago

Try to make good and original content in your hubs. Publish more so you can link more within your hubs, because it will help to get more traffic via a quality hub. However, high traffic doesn't mean high sales. You must build the trust from your readers first. Good luck!

4. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

Keyword research first and foremost.

Look for new products/books/toys coming out in a few weeks and build a few Hubs about them.

Find niches that have little competition, but many searches (maybe 10K per month).

Blog about your Hubs, take part in forums (link in sig), Twitter, Facebook posts. 

Find what people are asking, and answer their question.