jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is it worth having Kontera Adds on your hub pages?

1. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Is it worth having Kontera Adds on your hub pages?

I already have google adds on my hubs but was wondering if it was worth having Kontera adds as well?

2. jasenpages profile image61
    jasenpagesposted 7 years ago

I would say avoid putting in Kontera ads, I and many others find them really annoying.

3. NoRR4Me profile image81
    NoRR4Meposted 7 years ago

I just wrote a hub about Kontera. http://hubpages.com/hub/Is-Kontera-A-Sh … l-The-Hate

Many people dislike Kontera ads, but they have worked out well for me. I hope to make pay out by the end of next month. That extra 50 bucks sure will come in handy.

It's a personal choice. Maybe you should try them out for yourself for a few months and see how it goes.

4. cohenj88 profile image61
    cohenj88posted 7 years ago

Hey Zoey,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. Our In-Text ads work best on sites with larger amounts of text, and looking over you HubPages profile, with 93 Hubs and a number of in depth articles, I think you would be a great candidate for Kontera ads.

Additionally, because Kontera ads are displayed in a completely different part of the page from Google ads, Kontera ads won't interfere with your AdSense earnings, and will act as a completely different revenue stream.

Thanks,

- Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera community Manager

working