jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which activities matter to increase Hubpages score?

1. Rabia Sajjad profile image57
    Rabia Sajjadposted 7 years ago

Which activities matter to increase Hubpages score?

2. mac carter profile image60
    mac carterposted 7 years ago

hey Rabia Sajjad its the visits count and how much time i believe that u spend on the hub.... its not bout frequently posting the hub.... even u have to follow people as well

3. michellebanjoman profile image59
    michellebanjomanposted 7 years ago

For increasing you score you must have to involve in hubpages like you have to create new hubs, question, answers, comment etc

4. kashmir56 profile image74
    kashmir56posted 7 years ago

I agree with michellebanjoman,create new hubs, question, answers, comment do some hub hopping and following other hubbers.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

For me personally I just wrote 1 hub and set it free while all that I am doing now is absolutely nothing. I joined hubpages on June 3, 2010 A.D. and got a Creative Commons non commercial no derivative License for my 1 article on June 6, 2010 A.D. I began getting page impressions on September 11, 2010 A.D. In September 2010 A.D. Google put me on page 1 and 1st on page 1 in rank and it has not slipped 1 position at all since that time until now and will probably be there forever since there is no competition for my 1 article which is unpublished for hubpages because it is too short and almost empty with 122 word count. Hubpages is allowing my article to stay unpublished and get page impressions through Google adsense. Thank you hubpages for doing that for my 1 unpublished hub. Build it and they will come and that is what I have done with my 1 unpublished hub. As of today date of December 10, 2010 A.D. I have 838 ever views and it is now growing like wildfire and there is no stopping it now. To sum it all up: write excellent quality hubs and they will find you like mine has been found by word of mouth mostly and helped with Google putting me on page 1 and 1st on page 1 since September 2010 A.D. I am soaring in the sky around the world with my 1 unpublished hub. Thank you.