jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

On average how many views a day do you get on a new hub?

1. Mikeydoes profile image75
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

On average how many views a day do you get on a new hub?

And if more, what contributes to it? Backlinking, number of followers, great keywords, you name it?

I'm asking to give new hubbers and everyone a better idea of what to expect.

2. seanorjohn profile image80
    seanorjohnposted 7 years ago

I get anything between 0 - 8. I don't backlink or really understand keywords. I do know that if you join the 30 day 60 day? challenge your google views will certainly rise.There are some great hubs by elite hubbers that can help if you  can follow their advice and methods.Unfortunately I am a rank amateur. Hope this helps.

Good luck.

3. loveingyou profile image55
    loveingyouposted 7 years ago

Well, I'm a new hubber, and I get around 10 - 20 views a day for my new hubs. Its not really a lot.

4. Cogerson profile image82
    Cogersonposted 6 years ago

It depends on the subject....most of my new hubs hit the 100 hit mark within 24 hours....and then each day it diminishes so an average hub will hit 100 the first day....50 the second day.....30 the third day...and about 10-15 after the first three days....then it depends on the subject.....I have some that get about 10 hits a day no matter how old they are....and some that just collect dust. 
    My hubs are on movies....and I like when they reach the 1000 hit club....currently I have 11 hubs in the 1000 hit club...with John Wayne only needing about 10 more hits for that club....on the bad side....I have my Dennis Quaid hub....after a few months...he just crossed the 100 hit mark.