jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Obama weird facts - good selection?

1. Migodden profile image63
    Migoddenposted 8 years ago

I wrote a hub, intended to be somewhat of a quiz about Obama, with all the answers being weird facts about him. Were my facts weird enough or should I do more research and find funnier facts ? big_smile
    http://hubpages.com/hub/BarackObamaQuiz

2. BrianFanslau profile image59
    BrianFanslauposted 8 years ago

Great Hub/s !!! love how they are fun and interactive smile those are my favorite

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

Ugh. Just write on a different topic than Obama and I will be sure to read your hubs.

4. profile image0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 8 years ago

Here's a random fact for you -

The one country in the charts Obama's books did not reach the top 10 when he was inaugurated is America.

Random, but true.

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yup. And we're the ones that elected him to be President. Go figure. We were so focused on having a Black President we forgot about electing the best President.

1. curiozities profile image60
        curiozitiesposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Amen!

2. profile image0
        Leta Sposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, but then there's the fact that the, um, 'average' American doesn't read as much as the average citizen of other analogous countries. 

wink

5. Migodden profile image63
    Migoddenposted 8 years ago

Andrew, I think I will add that big_smile

6. emievil profile image79
    emievilposted 8 years ago

I saw the hub and answered it. Although the facts were quite interesting, I don't think you can actually call them "weird". Maybe "interesting" facts or "trivia" about Obama will be better. Just a suggestion.

working