jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (19 posts)

Dohn121 Is The Man!

1. fierycj profile image80
    fierycjposted 8 years ago

You must know, this guy is one of the coolest guy's in here. Funny, talented, top-gun shooter and unique. He's almost reaching 200 fans, so we need people signing up now. I'm making you a money back guarantee that you wont regret it. Thanks.

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have to say that I agree, CJ, and with no hesitation at all.

fierycjposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Cool, Irohner.

2. fierycj profile image80
    3. profile image0
      cosetteposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I second that! smile

4. AEvans profile image65
      AEvansposted 8 years ago in reply to this

He is wonderful and I am already a fan you are doing a great job at commending him.smile

he's my buddy. A buddy's a buddy.

1. lrohner profile image85
          lrohnerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Just how buddy are you? Is Dohn your mild-mannered alter ego perhaps? Inquisitive minds want to know...

C'mon Irohner, we're from two opposite ends of the globe. smile

2. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 8 years ago

Wow.  Thank you so much guys...I'm so overwhelmed that you feel this way.  I just reached 200 fans, which I thought was going to take at least 3 more weeks when I first came aboard.

Thank you, Fiery for all your kind words and support and for posting this up!  Vegas it is, my man.

Thanks, Irohner, as you know you I'm definitely a big fan of yours!  I'm still going to take you up on the offer of visiting New England!

Thanks cosette, for thinking outside the box and having the courage to express fun things in life we just might miss as adults.

I'm honored to have all of you as my supportive fans.

Like I always tell you, dohn - you're da boss! smile

3. emievil profile image78
    emievilposted 8 years ago

Wow! 200 fans! Congratulations dohn! Seemed like yesterday when I congratulated you for 100 fans. Now it's twice that. As fierycj said, you're the man!

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 8 years ago

Congratulations my friend on reaching a 200 fan mark!!!

You will soon get 2000 fans, the way you participate here!

5. dohn121 profile image88

Thank you emievil.  You and I came to HP at almost the same time!  I feel like we're classmates or something!  I appreciate you comments and enjoy chit chatting with you always!

Thank you, Ultimate Hubber!  I think it's safe to say that we admire each other's work and are always at the ready to help one another;)

It's amazing that I've come this far this soon.  Thanks, guys.  You're the best!

6. profile image0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 8 years ago

I have to agree. I love Don's writing and he is always providing honest feedback. Way to go Don!!!

7. TamCor profile image80
    TamCorposted 8 years ago

I've been a fan ever since I found Dohn's Harry Potter hub--it was fantastic, to say the least! smile

Congrats on hitting the now-over 200 mark with your fans--you deserve it!

8. dohn121 profile image88

I can definitely vouch for that! Great job thinking outside the box however! Fiery and I get along but we are definitely unique in our own ways...Like fire and water one might say!

Thanks, AEvans for that!  It's great to hear from you again and hope that things are at least better at the home front.

Same to you, UK!  I've missed you too!  It's great to hear from you and get back to reading your hubs.

And thank you Tam for your comment.  At the time, that Harry Potter hub was my Magnum Opus.  It took me almost a week to get it together!  Thanks, it means a lot!

And it's always good to hear from my fiery friend!.smile

9. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 8 years ago

dohn121, I am already your fan!

10. mommyfreelancer profile image87
    mommyfreelancerposted 8 years ago

I should have become a fan a long time ago (not that I have been here a long time). Now I am. And I love Homer, too. Is that Homer smile

working