jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How many British writers are there out there in Hubalious land? Add your hub na

1. leni sands profile image74
    leni sandsposted 7 years ago

How many British writers are there out there in Hubalious land?  Add your hub name here...

I love the work of all my followers and those that I am following and this question is not meant to be racist or offensive in anyway.  I am not that type of person.  A few fellow Brits have started to follow me, and I have returned the favour but I was just wondering how many Brits are out there (regardless of what country you live in now)  - please a comment here....

2. Tanzzee profile image60
    Tanzzeeposted 7 years ago

Hi Leni - I'm a British born and bred writer, although I've lived with my family (all Brits), in the USA for many years. I signed up with HubPages a long time ago, then got bogged down in several other projects. I've just now returned and plan to spend some time and effort contributing.

3. Mark Ewbie profile image86
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Hi there, or as we British like to say... good afternoon.

I'm from Britland.  In fact I'm still there / here.

4. wearing well profile image77
    wearing wellposted 7 years ago

Hi leni sands,I was made in England and live here too.It's great to know about other fellow Brits that are spending time here at HubPages!I'm loving the writing community and feel at home.I shall look forward to reading your articles:)

5. Susana S profile image95
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I'm a Brit and I know quite a few other UK hubbers including;

frogdropping, Mark Knowles, CMHypno, Joe Badtoe, thisisoli, Spacey Gracey.

6. Kavita Trivedi profile image73
    Kavita Trivediposted 7 years ago

Hi Leni

I am already a follower of your work

I am a Brit - Loud and Proud! smile

7. leni sands profile image74
    leni sandsposted 7 years ago

I cannot believe that there are only 5 Brits out there...sorry 10 (extra 5 noted in Susana S post)
    Thanks to those who did reply - glad to be following you guys now

8. Sparhawke profile image62
    Sparhawkeposted 6 years ago

Small town in the Pennines of England here, where the greatest children's storybook author in history Beatrix Potter once spent a lot of time smile