jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why does my page say it is at risk to be closed for lack of material?

1. MO-MAMMA profile image52
    MO-MAMMAposted 7 years ago

Why does my page say it is at risk to be closed for lack of material?

I just joined Hub Pages last night and really dont get what this warning is all about...i posted a comment on my  page but it says it wont publish until I add more content--what does it want??

2. Mark Ewbie profile image87
    Mark Ewbieposted 7 years ago

Your hub page(s) are short articles about stuff.  I don't know what the minimum is but I'd guess 100 words at least.  I presume you started a page to write about something?  Then you need to write a bit more.

3. galleryofgrace profile image80
    galleryofgraceposted 7 years ago

You need to be writing articles like the rest of us. 300-400 words each or they won't get noticed.
    This isn't just a social networking site there are real writers here, getting paid for writing and sharing their skills.

4. christoss1959 profile image74
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

As you dont have any published hubs I guess they probably took it down. It is probably due to lack of enough words but if you dont have enough words try adding a few pictures it will probably be OK

5. Fawntia profile image
    Fawntiaposted 7 years ago

MO-MAMMA, it appears that you are typing your words in the wrong place. You are writing inside of a comments capsule (a common mistake for newbies). The comments capsule is meant for your readers to leave you comments. It's not meant to be the place where you write your article.

The learning center is a great place to figure out how the HubTool works. Here is a link to a video about how to add text to your Hubs:

http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/the- … t-capsule/

working