Have you any tips for us to make our blog better? Or to get some followers?

1. Botanica Beauty profile image56
    Botanica Beautyposted 7 years ago

Have you any tips for us to make  our blog better? Or to get some followers?

2. Info1 profile image60
    Info1posted 7 years ago

Even I'm interested in knowing the answer, someone please give some useful tips.

3. rickzimmerman profile image80
    rickzimmermanposted 7 years ago

Here goes: First, people always respond best to the human face, so incorporate full-face happy images often, preferably good-looking (but not drop-dead gorgeous: too intimidating) and very diverse (all ages, races, types, genders, etc.). Second, incorporate photos or images, the more colorful the better, and the more quirky, unique or eye-catching. Third, we all respond to and read captions, so try to always accompany an image with a caption, even if it doesn't directly relate (i.e. 'Peace, beauty and harmony', or 'Rest is always welcome and helpful', etc.). Fourth, try to incorporate a constant, yet ever changing 'feature', such as a horoscope, beauty tip of the day, organic advice, household tips, etc. It gives people a reason to return regularly. Fifth, give your blog a personality: is it hip, flip or flagrant?; serious and sober?; highly technical? etc. Finally, occasionally broaden your topic to make your blog more interesting to a greater audience. (Check out some of my hubs to see what variety can do for you.) Good luck!

working