jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do you write hubs?

1. skisy profile image83
    skisyposted 7 years ago

Why do you write hubs?

I would say my main reason to write here is because I enjoy writing, I write only on subjects which interest me and I hope that what I write can of some sort of value to other people, of course I'm not going to complain if my hubs make money, but that's not my main reason for writing. I was interested on what other people's motivations were...

2. GmaGoldie profile image77
    GmaGoldieposted 7 years ago

I love the thrill of the search - the research, the key terms.  I love the review of the responses - both from Hub Pages and from the Internet.

3. profile image0
    prayersposted 7 years ago

I like to learn.  By taking new topics and putting them into Hubs, I am able to sum up what I have learned.  As the concept becomes clearer, I can edit and edit and re-edit.  The people are great.  The format is wonderful.  It's fun to be here!

4. Sweetsusieg profile image83
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

I feel as though I have something to give back to the world, so I try to do it with my writing.  I can only 'touch' so many people with my vocal words, but I if put it in a Hub then I can reach a bit more. 

Earning a few dollars doesn't hurt either!  It was a combination of both that prompted me to give it a whirl.  Now, I just like to say what is on my mind.

5. Naomi's Banner profile image79
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

I write Hubs because I enjoy sharing with others my stories and I enjoy the feedback from others when I have really touched on something that can be helpful to them.  This I have found brings me joy.

working