jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Yea! Just hit 1000 views on one hub!

1. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 8 years ago

Had a single hub hit 1000 views in about 5 weeks. The hub is the NFL Team Rankings 2009 Predictions. It started slowly, but last couple of weeks it took off. Doesn't hurt that it is the beginning of football season. I know this had the biggest impact for the views. I also noticed that my google views really got a boost when I filled out my Google Profile page.

Thanks to everyone who has viewed here and for the comments on the hub.

1. Drew Breezzy profile image78
      Drew Breezzyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Congrats Michael!

2. BristolBoy profile image79
    BristolBoyposted 8 years ago

Congratulations!  You mention that you have had views from Google - is there where the majority of you views have come from?  I have 5 hubs between 1000 and 10,000 views, one at about 12,000 views and one at about 41,000 views, but I don't think any of these got over 1000 views in just over a month like you hub has!

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 8 years agoin reply to this

More than half my views came from Google. And half of my overall views have come in the last 7 days.I noticed the huge jump in views right after I completed my Google profile, which was a little over a week ago.
      Yahoo and aol were my next top views. I also have profiles on both.

1. BristolBoy profile image79
        BristolBoyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Oh OK.  Well done!  Organic traffic is the best for earning money!  If you can get it to 1000 views in a month you will be in about the top 1% of hubs (I realise at the present point it is slightly over 1%!). 

http://hubpages.com/stats

3. Organic Thoughts profile image59
    Organic Thoughtsposted 8 years ago

Great news...
    Very inspiring for new hubbers like me smile)

Best wishes for your other posts. Please accept a glass of champagne from my side. Cheers!!!

4. dohn121 profile image88
    dohn121posted 8 years ago

Great job, Michael!  Keep up the good work!  I can't WAIT for the NFL season to kickoff!

5. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 8 years ago

I  am so ready for the football regular season to start myself!

working