jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Website Examiner, account approved,now sittin with a delima..so much ruling..how

1. Mistress of Spice profile image40
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

Website Examiner, account approved,now sittin with a delima..so much ruling..how do i go bout attach

Attaching ads to main paage, steps to follw inbreif, start hub, preview, adsense google?? is this the righway forward.yr guidline will b aprpeiced..too much complexity...lol options.........which is the best and easy way forward..simple guideline and once ive the field then will move further..ty fo ryoru help in advance...
    Ms

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 7 years ago

You do not attach ads to your hubs, this is done automatically. There are already ads on your hubs now, you just have not started getting your 60% share of the page impressions yet.

You need to enter your Adsense affiliate ID in your control panel. http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

Once you click on the button, you will be prompted for information about the zip code and phone number you used to sign up for Adsense. Once submitted, you will get an email from Google with a confirmation link to click on. The affiliate ID should then appear in the Adsense panel on HubPages, which should change to "active," and your account will have been activated.

That is the procedure as I know it. If in doubt, check the Learning Center and FAQs available from the Help menu for additional information.

3. Mistress of Spice profile image40
    Mistress of Spiceposted 7 years ago

Website Examiner ty for you preicous time in taking my question and giving me answers so promptly...you r so clear..i will follow procedures thus far am online, which is more then i can bargain for...lolz, i jsut got ahead...got all fuzzy sorri...i guess i started reading all those levels beyond mine..

hve a great one...aprepcited

Ms

4. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You will also have to write quality articles in if you want to earn any money, over 400 words does best with Google. Make sure it is all your own original work.

I would also take your pixilated picture out of every hub. Either use a smaller size or move it away from the top of your hub.

Closed to reply

working