How do you go about searching to find if a hub has been submitted prior and with

1. hillrider profile image60
    hillriderposted 7 years ago

How do you go about searching to find if a hub has been submitted prior and with similar content?

Is there within this search feature a way to determine if certain content has been used extensively or if what we are adding is unused prior to our submissions? Can we also expect that if we provide links this then makes them available for use and or duplication by other hubber's ?

2. imatellmuva profile image80
    imatellmuvaposted 7 years ago

Type in the title into the search engine that you're considering, or have for your hub. HubPages will populate with all related articles. I've been here for a few weeks now, and can say that it really doesn't matter, as long as it isn't plagerism. You will find that there are many hubs on the same, if not similar content. You can also go to the Forum page, and select a topic that aligns with the subject that you want to write about. In the Forum page you will find many hubbers who write on the same subject.

Just remember that writing is unique for each person, and what you have to offer may be very different, although similar. Each writer may have a different view, and may provide information that another writer didn't.

I hope this helps.

3. hillrider profile image60
    hillriderposted 7 years ago

Thanks for the advice and the quick response. I realized after I had posted it that I should have considered the answer more and most of it I already should have known.

working