jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Traffic to my hubs has been going down from last few days. Is it due to the holi

1. Valeed profile image80
    Valeedposted 7 years ago

Traffic to my hubs has been going down from last few days. Is it due to the holidays?

Traffic is going down continuously from 1 week. At first I thought it was just because of the christmas but now as the christmas is over I can't understand why the traffic is not improving. The search engine traffic has just disappeared suddenly, which had made me to worry.

2. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Traffic has been lower for me these days as well. Many people are probably on a holiday somewhere else for both Christmas and New Year. I think it'll increase again in January, there is no reason to worry. If it doesn't improve next year then you should have a closer look. For now I wouldn't worry.

3. the clean life profile image79
    the clean lifeposted 7 years ago

I believe so. My stats went down so much too. After the Holidays it will pick up again for sure.
    Don't forget many people travel away for the Holidays and may not come home till after New Years.  So don't worry it will pick up!
    Enjoy your New Years and Be Safe!!

4. CASE1WORKER profile image72
    CASE1WORKERposted 7 years ago

my best performing hubs are just starting to pick up today but traffic is not yet at its pre christmas levels- I saw a 60 per cent drop over the actual holiday- remember places like the UK are only back at work today and the children do not go back to school to later on next week

5. Rosie2010 profile image77
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

Mine too.  Yeah I think it's due to the holidays.  Everyone is busy.. I hope everything goes back to normal after the holidays.

6. Fotographer profile image57
    Fotographerposted 7 years ago

The traffic is going to stay low till the new year starts. Happens every year in Holidays.

7. Curtis Aron profile image78
    Curtis Aronposted 7 years ago

I have noticed the same in my short time here.  Hopefully it is due to the holidays.  My hubs were doing a lot better in regards to traffic only a few days ago.

8. Klena profile image66
    Klenaposted 7 years ago

I have noticed the same thing but am not particularly concerned due to the festive period.

Also, over periods like Christmas and New Years, people tend to be doing things with friends and family and are not online as much if they are doing this.

I wouldn't be so concerned, it should start picking up again soon smile

working