Hi. I was just wondering how you got so many page views in such a short amount o

1. workingmomwm profile image83
    workingmomwmposted 7 years ago

Hi. I was just wondering how you got so many page views in such a short amount of time.

I'm barely above 300 page views right now. Of course, I don't have nearly as many hubs published.

2. LSpel profile image76
    LSpelposted 7 years ago

You've got to promote the CRAP out of your blog. Its a whole lot of work. Create a lot of quality back links, and research keywords as well. You can research keywords with google's adwords. This will bring more traffic to your blog. Also, commenting on other blogs (in, and outside) of hubpages, and linking back to your blog. Yahoo answers is a good one as well to refer to your articles. Good luck!!

3. wordscribe43 profile image94
    wordscribe43posted 7 years ago

LSpel is correct except for one thing... Be very careful utilizing Yahoo Answers, Yahoo doesn't take kindly to frequent links to your blogs or HubPages.  You're better off getting quality, high PR backlinks from places like Squidoo and Ezine.  Keyword research is critical, as is SEO research.  Make sure you're actually writing about subjects people are interested in and searching.  Then make sure the competition isn't impossible.  Most of all, it takes time and patience.

working