jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How many total page views a day is considered good?

1. peeples profile image94
    peeplesposted 5 years ago

How many total page views a day is considered good?

Is there a number that I should be aiming for?

2. bell du jour profile image60
    bell du jourposted 5 years ago

Hi peeples, I think any page views in a day is good! 

3. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I don't think there's a "magic number"...I'll take as many as I can get.

4. sonykkid profile image60
    sonykkidposted 5 years ago

i have been on Hubpages for  a week and a day and have gotten almost 500 views already that equals about 40 views a day but I want to aim for about 100 a day, but whatever suits you is fine, just go with the flow. I think looking too much at your stats will hinder your progress just concentrate on quality content, keyword research and about 2-3 backlinks. I don't really pay attention to backlinks as hubpages is good for seo with hardly any effort the only time I care about backlinks is on my own blog as that is only new and Google doesn't know about it yet. Good luck on Hubpages!

5. jaswinder64 profile image60
    jaswinder64posted 5 years ago

I think what ever the number is and ofcourse it would be good if there are more and more views.

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 5 years ago

How many page views an account is going to get in a day is going to vary with subject matter, number of Hubs, traffic flow and more.  Different authors are going to have different criteria and expectations of what is "good."

Here's a link to an overview of traffic on HubPages that shows how many Hubs get an approximate amount of traffic per month.  Try and get a few Hubs that hit the lower tiers and then slowly move your goals up.

7. hazelwood4 profile image79
    hazelwood4posted 5 years ago

This is a great question.  I too believe that any page views are awesome, but you will  also see your Hubpages views grow as each of your pages mature too.  I really enjoy looking at the graph on my profile to see how many views I am getting on a daily basis.smile

8. amithak50 profile image61
    amithak50posted 5 years ago

I can't tell the numbers but we must need as many page views to increase earnings and popularity

9. glmclendon profile image60
    glmclendonposted 5 years ago

I do it as often as my schedule will permit. Two times one day and several times the next.

Stay Well

10. K Kiss profile image81
    K Kissposted 5 years ago

I believe I would be ecstatic if I started getting hub views of 6000+ each day from my 47 hubs and then I would roughly be earning about $150 a month. But that's me just day dreaming. But that figure is a very good number indeed.
    But on an average views of 1000 to 2000 a day is good.