jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I'm trying to get more followers..What are some ways to do it?

1. jenesmith01 profile image60
    jenesmith01posted 7 years ago

I'm trying to get more followers..What are some ways to do it?

2. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Participate in the HubPages community by writing comments on hubs, answering questions and posting in the forums. Write high quality hubs and make sure that your profile looks nice so that people will indeed follow you when they look at your profile. Although I should also say that having many followers is not that important if you wish to earn money here.

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

you just joined. patience is a virtue .if you write what people like it will happen.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

Write informative well written articles with good grammar and with some useful links and photos.  Answer questions, be yourself and unique.

5. hassann profile image71
    hassannposted 7 years ago

And by the way everyone... I believe we hubbers should follow each other in social bookmarking sites such as StumbleUpon and Digg so that we all get higher ranking on those sites and more traffic. StumbleUpon and Digg are my two favorite do-follow social bookmarking sites with very high pageRanks. Becoming a member and posting links of your hubs will help you get placed higher in google and you will have much more traffic. Now that you have read this, go to my profile and click my Digg and StumbleUpon links to add me and I'll add you.

6. Rosie2010 profile image76
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I'll be delighted to follow you.  Welcome to Hubpages!  This is a great way to get followers.  You got some good advice here. 

Happy New Year!
    Rosie

working