jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I add a tracking code to my hub pages so that the rss feed can tracked by a

1. DawMak profile image58
    DawMakposted 7 years ago

Can I add a tracking code to my hub pages so that the rss feed can tracked by a tracking site?

I want to list my hub pages on amatomu.com a site that tracks and ranks blog sites and they need me to add their code on the site I want to track. If possible, where on hub pages do I put this code?

2. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

That is, to my knowledge, not possible. The only place where you can insert codes is for those from affiliate programs but not from arbitrary tracking sites.

3. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

The only thing I see that you could do would be to post your profile link on their site.

Not sure how useful that would be because then it will only track visits to your profile.

You might be able to use the html tool to add a tracking code... haven't tried it myself.

i.e. when you are writing a hub, select the html tool on upper left and add the tracking widget to the html but I'm not sure if widgets or javascript would be allowed anyways.  Likely not.

Tracking codes are almost always java script and that would open hubpages to hacking if allowed.

4. DawMak profile image58
    DawMakposted 7 years ago

Butch News thanks , I have tried it, doesn't seem to work. They do have a non Javascript code but even that doesn't seem to be acceptable to Hub Pages.

5. tritrain profile image85
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

working