jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

What is your main source of inspiration for writing articles?

1. Terje Sannarnes profile image60
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

What is your main source of inspiration for writing articles?

Why do you write articles and what do you want to achieve by doing so?

2. Article Magick profile image59
    Article Magickposted 7 years ago

I like to write on all kinds of topics. My inspiration comes from the people I speak with, what is happening in the world and what I believe I have to say on a certain subject. I also love keyword research and can sit for hours digging deep to see what people are searching for online and this always inspires me to write something new.

3. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

For hubpages and other Internet sites I stick to how to on things I know, bonsai, photography...
    For print I tend to write about anniversaries.

4. Mavis Nong profile image57
    Mavis Nongposted 7 years ago

I love providing solutions to people's problems. There are people who are continuously searching for the written word to help them with their daily problems. It's my goal to make such information available.

5. profile image57
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I try to always have a notebook with me because I never know when ideas will hit.  You need to be open to whay you are hearing and seeing or reading each day.  There will be ideas you come up with that may not translate into a good keyword but it may be enjoyable to write

6. Jan Fowler profile image60
    Jan Fowlerposted 7 years ago

My main source of inspiration is usually something that moves me. I like to write about positive mental attitude and self improvement. But writing for HubPages is helping me expand out of my comfort zone and write about other topics. I like to write to help open peoples' minds.

7. Liv Senstad profile image59
    Liv Senstadposted 7 years ago

The main source of my inspiration are the people I want to reach by writing an article. If I think I have something I can give to solve a problem or to fulfill a wish- -I let that fill me with inspiration.

8. sam24354 profile image59
    sam24354posted 7 years ago

Most of mine come from things I have experienced, or tools that I learned along the way.  For example, I am a night owl, and because of that I did a lot of research on it.  Having done the research I wrote a hub about it.  Also, I own an online business, and do pretty well, so I wrote a hub about how to start one.

9. jenniryan profile image60
    jenniryanposted 7 years ago

To inspire action and to provide some food for thought. I like to write articles that provide value and inspiration so that people may trust their guts and stand up and do something to change their life.

10. Taleb80 profile image82
    Taleb80posted 7 years ago

It is kind of expressing my self & I like to share skills because everyone has his own skills & experiences in this life.
    I feel very happy when I imporve someone's skills & let him happier.

11. profile image48
    beghogposted 7 years ago

I want the world to know I was here ... I want to leave memorable footprints.