jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What is your biggest inspiration for writing?

1. Mighty Mom profile image84
    Mighty Momposted 8 years ago

What is your biggest inspiration for writing?

2. VampireAlice profile image54
    VampireAliceposted 8 years ago

MY IMMORTALITY s my inspiration.
    I never dought it, i look foward to it.

3. Amelia Underwood profile image55
    Amelia Underwoodposted 8 years ago

My biggest inspiration is the goodness that I see in my daughters eyes...and life in general. I see so many little things from different people that I might take and put into one person in my books. Some of them is some of what I want to be or wish I could do.

4. profile image52
    mistrunnerposted 8 years ago

My inspiration comes from that which is around me. I first of all get the first couple of words down then allow my heart to control my fingers or pen whichever Im using at the time.

5. Maria Cecilia profile image73
    Maria Ceciliaposted 8 years ago

First God's Grace, for dictating the words and sentences that almost always created a good piece, as appreciated by readers.

I guess anything that tickles my fancy and attention can be one of the inspirations but since I am active in a pet website www.passion-for-pets.com, and I have a dog that I love so much, my inspiration lately came from my dog and fellow animal lovers.  My first break in writing came when I wrote about my dog's ailment. It was published in one Animal Magazine here in our country, and I became an inspiration to fellow dog lovers too. and It's really a good feeling to see your collections of magazines that has your articles...it's a great great feeling that is priceless

6. ReesasakaGaara profile image54
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

The future. There are people who look into the past to find what they missed, and people who look at the present to see what they are looking at now. But, there are also people (like me) who look into the future to find what they need in order to be whole. Because the future is the past, and present, just a better version.
    My inspiration: The future.

7. gbranson profile image55
    gbransonposted 7 years ago

I have this dream to write a book or a series of books so I've begun to write so that I might achieve this one day

8. profile image49
    dogandponyshowposted 7 years ago

swamy vivekanand .. he is realy simply superb in his ideas of inspiration and as well as motivation

Closed to reply

working