jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

A little help please!

1. Syrusv37 profile image88
    Syrusv37posted 7 years ago

A little help please!

So I've been with hubpages for about two months and have written 8 hubs. I have an Adsense account but so far I've only made 23 cents D: I'm obviously doing something wrong and it's probably obvious, I'm just too naive to see it. What can I do to boost this 23 cents to at least a freaking dollar?

2. lilibees profile image60
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

i started seeing an increase when I started writing about alot of different things in particular finacial based hubs!

3. G Miah profile image83
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

What you are doing wrong is you are probably not making backlinks and not being patient.

It also does depends on what you write and how much the keywords are worth per click.

Best advice i can give you is search 'backlinks' in the hub search box on the top right hand corner and read quality hubs published by experienced and well established hubbers.

4. LillyGrillzit profile image78
    LillyGrillzitposted 7 years ago

There are many Hubs written to give you information about how to make money by writing on HP. Rebecca E has excellent Hubs. We have all studied and worked hard for the earnings we have. Go to the HubPages forums, and check out HubNuggets. Good luck

5. profile image0
    BobTilnposted 7 years ago

Read and learn. Your earnings with not increase with numbers of hubs but with improved writing, SEO, promotion etc.

There are many great and very informative hubs about this topic. Find them, read them, learn from them!

working