jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

Good Adsense and making money, Please Help?

1. butterflystar profile image64
    butterflystarposted 6 years ago

I signed up for the Hubpage affiliate and Google Adsense.
    OK, Im seeing revenue for pages clicked for the Hubpages.
    But when i go into google adsense its Nothing? So Im wondering what I'm doing wrong? I tried to research it etc etc. So Im not sure. I have put my main hubpage and then a few of my articles to track? Or should I put them all to track? also I see impressions on the hubpages but nothing on the adsense? so Please help!!

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You earn from Adsense when someone actually clicks on an ad. If you've joined the HubPages Ad program, there aren't many Adsense ads showing on your Hubs so you won't get very many clicks.

butterflystarposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ok, Thank you for the information smile

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You need to link AdSense to your HubPages account if you haven't done so already. The AdSense status should show "active." There should be no need for you to track individidual hubs, as all hubs are tracked automatically.

I am active on adsense, and i signed up for the google analytics, where you can track every single page. however i am getting impressions in adsense but zero income? that doesnt make sense to me? Am I doing something wrong or is it all just tracked in hupages? I thought google adsense was different and u get paid separately? or can someone explain to me if Im doing something wrong?

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

AdSense is different, and you do get paid separately. However, AdSense is mostly based on clicks, not impressions. You may need lots of impressions to generate any clicks. And you really do need a lot of impressions to get paid anything for those views.

Can  you explain to me exactly what is an impression? I looked it up on here and couldn't exactly find a definition?

3. ddsurfsca profile image73
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

I have about a160 articles and am signed up for google and hubpages, but have noticed that I make pennies per month for adsense and a lot more for hubpages.  Traffic has a lot to do with it for google does not count the hubpages traffic for payment.  Only directory traffic which has to do with keywords and getting traffic from them.

OK, that makes alotta sense, I thought I was doing something wrong smile

4. Azure11 profile image91
    Azure11posted 6 years ago

I have found that when you are signed up for HubPages Ads then your adsense incline will significantly decrease - this is logical because you are no longer displaying so many adsense ads on your hubs (in fact only a few) sothe click through rate is going to be way lower. However the HP Ads is based on impressions so as long as people are reading your hubs you should earn from HP Ads.

1. Azure11 profile image91
      Azure11posted 6 years agoin reply to this

sorry, income, not incline!

2. butterflystar profile image64

Great Thank you so much smile

5. whoisbid profile image73
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I am seeing reports for a drop in adsense earnings from webmasters outside HubPages. I left a question poll on this if people care to respond

ok Great Thanks! smile

working