jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does anyone find Kontrera confusing? I have recently got 1p for one click, then

1. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Does anyone find Kontrera confusing? I have recently got 1p for one click, then the next day i...

got 0p for 2 clicks, then for 15 clicks all on the same day i go 4p. I don't really understand how they work this out.

2. C.V.Rajan profile image76
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

There were a couple of discussion threads at Hubpages about usefulness of uselessness of Kontera.  Majority of people have washed their hands off Kontera, stating that it is not worth. It looks to me that as an advertising idea, Kontera has failed miserably.

3. zoey24 profile image77
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

I agree C.V.Rajan, and It would appear that they are advertising on our hubs with very little return.

4. lilibees profile image59
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Totally agree! It is confusing and haedly seems worth my time at present. Think I will live it running and turn my back on it and sees what happens. Check on my earnings in a month or two!

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I follow HP's advice concerning Kon con; and I'm not to HP's recommended income level . . . .and even if I were, I doubt that I'd do Kontrera.  I'd like to see HP incorporate Chitika ads though.

6. stephen56 profile image59
    stephen56posted 7 years ago

well, if you just type "kontera fraud " on google you will find a list of blogs or websites claiming Kontera to be fraud or not paying on time. besides this, their adds are shown as a pop-up which is very irritating, which slowly drives your traffic away from your hub and also  they pay very less for clicks made on your hub. so, personally i wont recommend anyone to use kontera.

working