jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

How to get my humorous hubs noticed? I've changed the titles and the tags many t

1. HubCrafter profile image69
    HubCrafterposted 7 years ago

How to get my humorous hubs noticed?
    I've changed the titles and the tags many times. What works?

2. AKdude profile image59
    AKdudeposted 7 years ago

One of the best ways might be to share them on StumbleUpon. Humor is usually well received here and might get you quite a few views.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 7 years ago

I wish I knew the answer.  But asking this question helps.  Also ask it Forums - Knowledge Exchange.. they are also very helpful there.  I find that the ones I featured on my profile get a lot of traffic.  Pick a couple of your best ones and build it up to the hilt and the readers would just click on it.  But that is inside traffic.  I use SheToldMe to promote my hubs, FB and Myspace too.  I have joined StumbleUpon too but I haven't really used it so far.  I find that humour, poetry and stories are difficult to sell.. but I've just been here two months.. what do I know.  I hope this helps a little.

Have a nice day,
    Rosie

4. StarCreate profile image74
    StarCreateposted 7 years ago

Hmm, humor is likely by its nature to be of more interest to some audiences than others, and possibly quite topical in nature as well.  Getting the word out/back linking via blog comments on twitter might be one way forward, if you can identify potential connections that share some background to your subject area?

5. wytegarillaz profile image76
    wytegarillazposted 6 years ago

I use stumble upon. facebook, twitter ,kooday & now tribepro where others promote you ! Is in my hub , earn every week from Kooday!
    Also asking questions- thats how I found you and join in on forums like reccomend another hubbers hub , give people you meet your link to look at,

working