jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I've never sold anything with an amazon capsule, but if I did, then what percent

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I've never sold anything with an amazon capsule, but if I did, then what percentage of the price...

of the product would I make?  Is there a set percentage?

2. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 7 years ago

You CAN do it as a set percentage, or you can get paid more if you sell more (but with a limit on certain big ticket items).

See  the Help section at your Amazon account and look under Advertising Fees and Payments.  Unfortunately, HP does not let us post the link to that here.

3. BobbiRant profile image60
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I've sold them over $400 worth and I got $28.00 so far, if that is any help.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Yes, thank you both for the answers.  I'm not going to do much that is "amazon specific," but sometimes I'll throw their capsules in there.

5. arizonataylor profile image82
    arizonataylorposted 7 years ago

Your percentage is based on how many links, per capsule, you are posting.  Post one, and your percent is low.  Post many, and Amazon increases your percentage.  Also, you receive minimal credit for additional items sold if the customer entered Amazon through your site.  You don't even have a link to those items.  I usually get betwen 4-6%, depending on the item and how the item was linked.

Closed to reply

working