jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

I want to ask how you got adsense approval so quickly?

1. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 7 years ago

I want to ask how you got adsense approval so quickly?

Where you from ? Did you applied from hubpage or you have some other site? suggest me

2. Moon Willow Lake profile image80
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 7 years ago

You actually need to sign up with google. If you use any major search engine and type in "google adsense", you should get results for the right spot at the top of the list. Or, you can go to https://www.google.com/adsense/g-app-single-1 to sign up. It also helps to sign up for a free gmail email account too (a separate process). Once you fill out everything, there is an approval process that really doesn't take all that long. Once approved, then you just follow hubpages step-by-step tutorial in their help section on how to link your hubpages and adsense accounts together. Good luck!

3. tinostar profile image56
    tinostarposted 7 years ago

4. tnvrstar profile image74
    tnvrstarposted 7 years ago

@moon willow , thanx for your comment but what u said is basic things..i know all the steps about adsense ..the problem is they are not approving my application neither rejecting my application..it's about 2 weeks. May be they are ignoring my application or wants to review it manually which may take a long time..

5. KevinStyles profile image58
    KevinStylesposted 7 years ago

I joined adsense with my official www site, i am located in the united states, it took them about 3 days for them to approve my application, several years ago. I have heard people from other countries having a tough time joining the adsense program and other affiliates denying applications based on country location because of the high level of fraud committed from certain countries.

6. ImChemist profile image58
    ImChemistposted 7 years ago

I get approved on google adsense in about 6 hrs .
    I apply in adsense from site flixya .

7. XRobertsbabyX profile image56
    XRobertsbabyXposted 7 years ago

I joined through this site with an incomplete profile and 1 article. Doesn't seem too hard if you do it through Hubpages. Good luck!

working