jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why don't we help each other here when we have time ? It will help ourselves as

1. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 7 years ago

Why don't we help each other here when we have time ? It will help ourselves as well!

I have to admit when I first was on the forum reccommend another hubbers hub I would choose one quickly then reccommend it .
    Kimbles wrote a message about leaving a comment or even clicking on useful or whatever suits.
    Now I try make sure I do that as much as possible even if I vote up & click on a word I feel like I have helped them.
    Fair enough if you hate it yet even constructive help is good ! Then we all can have a better month ! LOL I am excited as going to Ningaloo reef next week but will still be on here  trying to help !

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4466267_f260.jpg

2. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 7 years ago

I'm with you, KARMA and I for one intend to maintain great Karma both in life and here at HubPages. 

I'm always happy to help as I'm a natural care taker and I realize this is the only way, I do what I can for others and I recieve what I need and cannot give myself in the most unexpected ways, BUT I always know it's the Karma!

Great Question!  smile Katie

3. zippot profile image60
    zippotposted 7 years ago

yes I think that is a great idea.
    I am very new to this and its amazing thegood feeling you get when someone comments that they like your hub

4. B. Matter profile image56
    B. Matterposted 7 years ago

Yes, Everyone should take the time to read, comment and vote. I believe most hubbers try to be as helpful as possible to help keep the community strong.

5. cloudy_cool profile image78
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

I am the same and don't mind the happy community feeling it gives to read and vote another writer's work. it makes one less selfish and more encouraging, isn't it?

working