Some Times I did not find my Google pup ID in my hub page article.
I have associated my google adsense account in Hubpages. I have more than 10 hubs. My doubt is, some times, if i see my article through "view page source"( by right click on my article) I did not find my adsense pup ID. It is showing hub site ID alone as client ID, this is occurring sometimes not always.
I am confused about this. Can any one help me regarding this issue?
Hubpage share ad impressions with you so you would not see every time your pub id in the ad code.
Hope this helped, regards
Hubpages shares your ad impressions, 60 % of the views will have your adsense ID and the other 40 % is for hubpages.
by Stacie L 3 years ago
I received a notice about being charged to keep my Amazon affiliate program active if I have no sales in 90 days. I'm sure others share this issue. Since I agreed to use Amazon under Hubpages program ID, I do earn more commission but now I may be charged due to my own ID isn't producing income.Is...
by Jose Rizal Reyes 18 months ago
An article in Google AdSense says:"Once you've copied the ad code from your AdSense account, the next step is to paste it in your page’s HTML source code."How do we go about it?
by Vic Dillinger 3 years ago
I'm relatively new to this site.I know most sites of its type do their best to be "Google friendly" which translates into "family friendly" (a phrase I hate, by the way). Over the years when tempted to use profanity either in a title or in the body of an article (and I can...
by Eugene Brennan 2 months ago
So Google notified me that I have I have a violation on a page that serves ads. It turns out that it's my article about eczema. I'm guessing the "shocking content" is photos of skin with rashes which are pretty much essential to enlighten readers on how the condition manifests itself. I'm...
by Keith Abt 5 years ago
Looks like another content sniper is at work, stealing our shizz from HubPages. This so called "music news" site has sniped at least four of my Hubs and it looks like there are many other pieces pinched from my fellow music Hubbers as well. If you've written any Hubs about music (any kind...
by Jack Lee 17 months ago
From your own article...I have a unique case. In one of my articles, I recommemd a natural supplement that is good for joints.This product works for me. It is something I use myself. In this article, I have an Amazon link to this product.When I ran out, and time to reorder, is it allowed for me to...
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|