jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

need followers

1. kamran210 profile image70
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

need followers

i need followers can anyone guide me on how to get followers ?is it just by participating more???i think so ..if there is any thing else that can help then please share

2. fibo777 profile image61
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Find hubbers that write on the topics you like and follow them. Ask and answer questions. Write more hubs and you will get more traffic as well as followers. Yes, you need more participation.

3. manhan profile image83
    manhanposted 7 years ago

Hi kamran, the best way to get followers is to visit other hubs and leave comments. Anyway I am follwoing you.smile

4. dablufox profile image55
    dablufoxposted 7 years ago

Begging will get you nowhere, people will just laugh at you.

Most people that are new on Hubpages have the wrong attitude from the outset and go about things all the wrong way.

Most new hubbers look to get traffic from within hubpages, and don't look any further.

Traffic from hubpages is just the start, search engine traffic is your ultimate goal!

Take my curved sofa hubpage, I got it on first page of google in a little over a week, and I will look to get it to No 3 or 4 in the next two or three weeks.

This hub will give me reliable constant traffic whether people from within hubpages visit my hub or not.

Hubpages is an excellent platform to test micro niches and also make money from niche or micro niche marketing.

Micro niche marketing is basically writing on an extremely focused topic.

One thing to remember, keywords, keywords, keywords!

You have to have you hub totally focused on a very small niche and that means identifying the best keywords for that niche.

Having many followers is just a rough indication of either two things, the quality of your hub or how much time you have to waste following people with the expectation that they will follow you back.

The very real problem of following people so they follow you back is that when you stop following more and more people, your followers remain pretty static.

Your first aim should be to get to the top of search for your keyword on hubpages then get to the top of search for google and the other Search Engines.

This might seem like an impossible task but trust me it isn't!

Just make the topic your writing about very narrow and focused and do your keyword and competition research.

Also once you have written your hub, promote your article.

Relevant backlinks!

Though try to make them appear as organic as possible.

5. daravuthz profile image71
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

1. Use forum
    2. leave Comments
    3. Follow them

6. Masata profile image77
    Masataposted 7 years ago

Like already mentioned the best way to gain followers it through visiting other hubs and reading articles that interest you. Normally when you follow a hub the writer will follow you back but that is not always the case so posting comments and being very active on here is the only true way to gain more followers and earn more traffic. I hope I have answered your question and I am following you hope you follow me back. Thanks for asking and keep writing and reading. Good luck. If you need to know anything feel free to ask another question we are always here to help you.

7. kamran210 profile image70
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

Thank you everyone.....that was very usefull

8. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Participation is the key to getting followers.  Also, simply publishing more will get you followers.  I get followers that never leave comments, and that I've never seen before.  Followers are nice, and we all want feedback; so it's definitely a give to get situation here with that.

Answering and asking questions will get you followers, and commenting on things you find interesting in the forums will get you followers.  I think the best thing though, is commenting lots of hubs by different authors.

Closed to reply

working