jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How do you attract more followers to read your hubs?

1. jackavc profile image75
    jackavcposted 7 years ago

How do you attract more followers to read your hubs?

2. devsir profile image60
    devsirposted 7 years ago

write the content which users are searching for. you  will get the followers naturally.

3. daravuthz profile image74
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

Write useful Hubs and use forum to promote your Hubs. And you can comments on other hubs then they will come to read your hubs.

4. cloudy_cool profile image75
    cloudy_coolposted 7 years ago

Write good hubs, interact with your followers regularly, post comments on their hubs, leave them fan mail etc...
    They will mostly come back and do the same smile

5. Dave Mathews profile image59
    Dave Mathewsposted 7 years ago

I look for writers whose interests are like my own and I become a follower and invite them to do the same.

6. HRoger profile image60
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

Well first followers will come from the HubPage community. so if you want to attract great amounts of followers you should do by writing hubs which are based on the questions made from hubbers, and also on topics from forums.  Then interact with the members sharing the information you just published. Don't ask them to follow which that normally is now very nice to do and most likely with get people voting you down, just let them come naturally as you engage  on spending a good time with the hubPages community. Those are just some tips. 

Hope it helps.

7. tritrain profile image84
    tritrainposted 7 years ago

Be active on the forum, visit other Hubbers' Hubs and leave thoughtful comments, follow people with similar interests.

8. Zubair Ahmed profile image77
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

(1) Visit other hubs, if you like the content submit a comment and follow the hubber.
    (2) Always remember if someone follows you try to follow them back, it helps build friendship with other hubbers. 
    (3) Answers qestions.
    (4) Visit and try contribute to the forums

That should be easy enough...:0(