jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How to increase no. of followers in my hubpages network?

1. prsarkar profile image61
    prsarkarposted 7 years ago

How to increase no. of followers in my hubpages network?

2. Terje Sannarnes profile image60
    Terje Sannarnesposted 7 years ago

By creating and posting hubs of high quality content and answer questions and ask questions like you already have done. Commenting on other hubs and show them a lot of love will also help :-)

3. profile image57
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I visit other hubs, sometimes doing a hub hop and if I like the content, I will follow them.  But, that does not mean they will follow you back, but could.  Post on the forums and answer questions that you know the answer to.  In other words, put yourself out there and realize it all takes time.  If they have any contests that you could joint, do so.

4. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I find answering questions lets people know I'm here.  They can love me or hate me.  I don't care.  If you want a leader... here I am.

And you'll either love me or hate me.  Makes it so much easier to sort out the riff raft.

5. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

Write quality hubs regularly and people will follow you. Participating in forums, answering questions and commenting on others' hubs also help.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

If you comment more hubs, you will get more followers even if your hubs aren't really that great.  Produce great hubs filled with great info, pictures, videos, etc; and someone out there will read them, like them, and follow you.

I think creating hubs on as many different topics as possible will help you to gain followers; but still, commenting other people's hubs with thought out, and kind comments is the best strategy for gaining followers, IMO.

7. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

Quality content that accompanied with regular participation in the forums will boost your no of followers.

8. profile image0
    fordieposted 7 years ago

Since following another hubber is a voluntary thing there's nothing you can do directly. Good content is the way

working