jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Does everyone who write on Hubpages really feel like this site is only for peopl

1. lynevejcnt profile image57
    lynevejcntposted 7 years ago

Does everyone who write on Hubpages really feel like this site is only for people who are...

professional writters or believe to be professional writters? Or am i just in the wrong place here...

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4527860_f260.jpg

2. point2make profile image80
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

I believe there are very few "professional" writers on Hubpages. Most of us are, perhaps, aspiring writers but certainly not professional. I believe you will find that many of us, here on Hubpages, write for the joy of it. We , as a group, represent many levels of proficiency but I believe when it comes down to it........we just love to write. I say welcome to you lynevejcnt you are among friends here.

3. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

No. Just write from within your heart and let your voice be heard. Along the way you can earn some money with quality hubs. The most important thing is to be true to yourself and write whatever you want to write about. You are not in the wrong place and neither am I with my 1 unpublished hub. I see the beauty of your soul shining through your face. Let it continue to shine through yourself.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

If you browse around HubPages you'll see that most people are not professional writers - it's a place for everyone who has something to say through their writing.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i'm not a professional writer by any stretch of the imagination and i doubt all that many people on here are. just write about things you believe in or think are interesting.

working