Hey whats the secret for many fans?

1. daniel steve profile image59
    daniel steveposted 7 years ago

Hey whats the secret for many fans?

I saw your fan mail sent to me when i saw your hub there was only one hub but a lot of fans whats the secret can you tell?

2. mistyhorizon2003 profile image93
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

The secret to lots of fans is to not only write great quality hubs yourself, but to make the effort to interact within the Hubpage community, i.e. post in forums, read other people's hubs and comment on them, join other hubber's fan clubs if you like their topics and writing styles, answer questions like this one etc

3. vox vocis profile image83
    vox vocisposted 7 years ago

It is not that important to have hundreds or thousands of followers. You may get an increase in traffic and it certainly feels good to have people following you. Yet, think about your writing goals. If you write just for the fun of it, then yes, you should get as many followers as you can. But, if your goal is also to make money, SEO is king and followers are little pawns. I am not implying they are irrelevant, but I claim that they are not the most important element in terms of making money. Take a better look at the profile of the hubber Five One Cows. The hubber has more than a thousand followers, but the hub has been read only over a 1000 times - which is nothing if we are talking in terms of money (check the accolades on the profile).

You will get followers if you write such quality content that people actually learn from you! They want the information that corresponds to their personal needs. I myself have not really gotten there, but I concluded this following the success of other hubbers. My favorite: Susana S (I recommend you check out her profile).

working