jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Does google adsense, autmatically put ads on all my hubs, or do I need to do som

1. janemoser profile image59
    janemoserposted 7 years ago

Does google adsense, autmatically put ads on all my hubs, or do I need to do something else.....

please clarify for me!

2. Jangaplanet profile image80
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Once your account is active google adsense will automatically put ads on your hubs regarding what ever you have written about.

3. profile image0
    akycrawlerposted 7 years ago

If you have already been accepted by Google Adsense then the ads will automatically be placed. If you have not applied yet or have not entered your approved adsense code in the affiliate settings then the hubs will show adsense but you will not get credit. Go to affiliate settings and check the status where it says Google. It should say active if you are set up. I hope that helps and good luck.

4. lex123 profile image67
    lex123posted 7 years ago

If you have inserted the google publication code starting with ca-pub xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (a long number) in your affiliate settings correctly, google will automatically add the ads on all your hubs. You have nothing else to do in this matter.

5. ImChemist profile image58
    ImChemistposted 7 years ago

You just need to accepted be in Google adsense and inserted you adsense code with hubpages, and all your hubs will automatically includded adsense .
    To get relevant adsense you need to optimize your hubs with good keywords.

6. jeyaprakash84 profile image60
    jeyaprakash84posted 7 years ago

The ads come automatically. Once integrated with hubpages, you would start earning.

To follow the impressions, hope you would have to add hubpages.com in URL channels in your adsense account.

working