jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I read that we can make money with HubPages. I followed some tracks, but still n

1. Paul Berod profile image67
    Paul Berodposted 7 years ago

I read that we can make money with HubPages. I followed some tracks, but still not win. Who helps?

I have added Adsence. It is an account I created for my photo blogs. But the numbers are ridiculous.
    I linked to Amazon, but remains at 0.
    What is the magic wand?

2. slideseven profile image57
    slidesevenposted 7 years ago

Even if you published 1000 hubs overnight you will not make money instantly from Google Adsense, or from anything else that pays for clicks.
    Their software has to crawl your hubs first, and then place them on the internet according to quality content and keywords.
    Make sure all your details are registered properly on the Google website after you sign up and sign in to your personal page details. Do the same with Amazon and Kontera.com you must sign up with them all separately.
    Nobody is going to sit you down and show you exactly how to make money on the Internet, but you can learn a heck of a lot by yourself by reading the many excellent hubs from experienced marketeers.
    Also, read the many tips in Hubs help when you sign in.
    There is no magic wand except to keep trying, learning, and read as much as you can from Hubpages on the sunject.

3. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

It needs more time. You joined five weeks ago which is, for most people, not enough to start making good money. Your hubs need to get noticed and you need to know what you're doing in terms of keyword research and content writing.

The longer your hubs are online, the more people can notice then and the higher the chances people will link to them. You can also work on that yourself by promoting your hubs on other websites.

But that is the basic idea: it needs more time for your hubs to get noticed and for you to become more experienced at making money online.

4. AnkushKohli profile image81
    AnkushKohliposted 7 years ago

I've on hubpages since 8-9 months and also looking for money but I'm optimistic. As, I know earning online is not easy, it always takes lot of time & efforts, however you can enjoy that work in that later stage.

So learn more, work hard (obviously), read hubpages optimization tips & be optimistic.

All the best!