jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i increase my adsense earnings while using a blog?

1. earnings33 profile image38
    earnings33posted 7 years ago

how can i increase my adsense earnings while using a blog?

I have an adsense account at my blog and i have earned only 0.96$ in one month. Is there anyone who is earning dollars from Google Adsense, if there is anyone kindly contact me plz...?

2. susantoandre26 profile image53
    susantoandre26posted 7 years ago

you can make alot blog or you make alot hubpages, then you put your adsense link / code there.

after that you do search engine submission, group milis, social networking, etc to get alot traffic.

thanks

3. kia31 profile image64
    kia31posted 7 years ago

The topic is very important,  you need to have a niche that brings in good money on keywords.

4. Singular Investor profile image79
    Singular Investorposted 7 years ago

It's simple - you need more visitors - and that's the difficult part. To get more visitors your blog needs to be on page 1 of Google for the subject it relates to. If your blog isn't getting many visitors then start another blog about stuff people are looking to buy (either goods or services). If your blog is just a general blog about 'my life' etc.. then it is very unlikely that it will make any money. You need to research backlinks, keywords, SEO to learn how to get to page 1 of Google. I do earn $ from Adsense (around $800 a month) from 12 different blogs - it's not a lot but it is a start - it takes time and perseverance and there are allegedly people making a lot more so I am probably doing something wrong !

working