jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

How can ones earning be known?

1. Olojo Oluwasegun profile image67
    Olojo Oluwasegunposted 7 years ago

How can ones earning be known?

2. Mikeydoes profile image77
    Mikeydoesposted 7 years ago

When you link your hubpages account with google and Amazon you will be able to see from there.

3. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

First you must have a Goggle Adsense account, or Amazon.  Once these are in place you can check your earnings from the new 'earnings' tab located in your account.  You click on that and you will see your 'gooogle affiliate' link click on that, it will take you directly to google where you sign in and can see your earnings.

Best of Luck to you!!

4. msresearch profile image69
    msresearchposted 7 years ago

At first I stumbled on how to find the earnings.  Been here a month and they are wee tiny at this point.  But, they are located on the hub affiliates, then you go to the actual affiliate sign-in page (Amazon, Adsense, etc.) to login to your account and you will see any monies, impressions, etc., earned.  I love hubbing and hope you do too.

5. nitestalker9 profile image55
    nitestalker9posted 7 years ago

On the home page, if you click on "my account" and then select "Earnings" you can find all the websites that will be paying you for advertisement. On the right hand side of the chart, you should see something like "reports".  If you click on that link, you should be able to see how much money you are making.

6. thefundu profile image60
    thefunduposted 6 years ago

I guess Olojo is asking, " How to know any other guy's earnings?". Well, this can't be accomplished and you should ask that guy directly...