jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What are some examples of hubs containing high quality book reviews?

1. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

What are some examples of hubs containing high quality book reviews?

I'd like to improve my existing book review and learn how to write a strong hubstyle book review. Would you please point me to one?

2. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

You're welcome to take a look at my book reviews if you like smile. I wouldn't say they're necessarily specifically "hub style", but they do earn fairly well (mainly with Amazon sales) and I've been working on my review style for about seven years now. If you'd like, I'd be willing to comment on your existing review(s) with suggestions. Another thing that I often find helpful is to end with a blurb about, "Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think," or, "Was this helpful? Let me know what else you'd like to see here!" or something like that. No one is more helpful for fine-tuning articles and reviews than the people who seek them out and read them, and know what kind of information they want for their buying decision.

3. ThunderKeys profile image64
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

Thank you very much wychic. I saw took a look at some of your kids books reviews they are indeed high quality. I like the way you weave sharing a story about you're kids into the review. I may explore sharing clinical stories from my private practice working with couples into my own efforts. Thank you for the input!

4. Beata Stasak profile image84
    Beata Stasakposted 6 years ago

Experimenting with book reviews in verse versions and always looking for enthusiastic readers, who love to write about the books, there are plenty of us up there...just look in 'literature section on hubpages'....good luck with your reading and writing:)

working