jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you think that ambiguously worded Hub-questions generate stronger reader resp

1. ThunderKeys profile image65
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

Do you think that ambiguously worded Hub-questions generate stronger reader responses?

There seem to have been many ambiguously written questions posted here recently, that people click to answer because they implicitly want to resolve the ambiguity.
    What do you think?

2. fibo777 profile image59
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

I quite agree with that. Ambiguity catches attention and people want to express their opinion on them.

3. saintodd profile image80
    saintoddposted 7 years ago

This is a funny question, thanks ThunderKeys

4. Bronson_Hub profile image60
    Bronson_Hubposted 7 years ago

I like how the word ambiguity caught the attention of the readers with regards to the meaning of the word ambiguity to the hubs.  +1

5. ThunderKeys profile image65
    ThunderKeysposted 7 years ago

You could ask a question about that! lol

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I think people need to take that ambiguity thing elsewhere, really.  I hate those questions, and if I answer them at all, then I'm usually being half way sarcastic with my answer. 

Also, I think folks (I have some specific individuals in mind, but won't name them) are trying to trick people into some sort of. . . .religious conversion or something. . . .I'm seeing "lots" of those types of questions.  I feel like the vague religious questions ought to NOT be on the front page of the Answers section. . . .we've got forums for that stuff.

working