jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Clicking on ads in error

1. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

Clicking on ads in error

Today I accidently clicked on my own ads, not once but twice.  I went to google's site and under the help tab it said that if it happens occasionally.  I am still a bit worried.  I couldn't find an email or ph# on the adsense page.  I'm afraid of getting banned. I've worked so hard. Can anyone give me some advice?  thanks!!

2. deep9323 profile image60
    deep9323posted 7 years ago

Hi,

There's no need to worry. It happens sometimes by mistake but beware of next time. As Google has strict their policy and if they find continuous clicking on ads can banned your account.

3. Mark Upshaw profile image59
    Mark Upshawposted 7 years ago

Google takes a consistent measure of your behavior and if there is any behavior outside the norm that costs them money and trust with their clients, we get zapped. 

I avoid clicking links like the plague.  Hence, I have never clicked an ad in my life until the last  two months, and they were not on my pages and I was in need of the info. 

I will take you awhile if ever to earn your rights to use adsense once lost.  Caution.

4. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

I would email them and let them know to cover your back. http://www.google.com/support/adsense/b … t&rd=1

5. amymarie_5 profile image86
    amymarie_5posted 7 years ago

Thanks everyone, I don't know what the problem is, it just happened again.  I think my mouse may be getting stuck.  How fustrating... Anyway I just contacted google and let them know.  I've been working so hard, the last thing I want is to get banned.

working